20 Minute Metropolis The Action City Builder is a Simulation and Strategy game for PC published by Dejobaan Games, LLC, Humble Bundle in 2020.
20 Minute Metropolis The Action City Builder PC Game 2020 Overview:
It is a casual city building game where you have to build a city in 20 minutes and accumulate as many points as possible. Your own planned city completed in 20 minutes.
As it is a casual game, there are few types of resources and buildings, and the rules are very simple. Here, the tutorials before entering the full-scale game are very kindly stocked, making it easier and more comfortable to play the already easy game. In addition, the title of the game is Action City Builder, and it would be nice to accept that the tempo of the game progresses faster than building an active city.
It secures residents with a housing complex, mines basic resources such as stones and trees to use in various places, and raises efficiency with higher-tier buildings. And finally, build a park to accumulate points. While maintaining the typical flow of city-building games, it is an attempt to score in the genre of city building. The final grade, Grandmaster, requires 2.5 million points, and it is a score that can be achieved quickly if you properly grasp the basic rules and flow of the game, so there is no need to think too hard.
Features of 20 Minute Metropolis The Action City Builder:
- As a general rule, all urban development is connected by road.
- If you connect to a farm there, you will get food, and if you have food, you will have more workers from your home.
- If the number of workers increases, resource recovery (wood, stone, metal, plastic) will progress …
- However, as the number of workers increases, garbage is generated, so we have to prepare a garbage dump.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/10
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 460 or AMD HD 5770
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 640 MB available space
File Size: 213.68 MB