30XX is an Action, Adventure, and Platformer game for PC published by Batterystaple Games in 2021. Rockman X-like roguelike action!
30XX PC Game 2021 Overview:
It is a sequel to 20XX, a masterpiece like Rockman X, and the volume has increased considerably overall.
On the other hand, since there is only one difficulty level at the moment, the difficulty level along the way and the dislike of small fish enemies are higher than the previous work.
At the very least, the terrain is based on the premise that you know how to use charge shots and that you can do dash jumps as a matter of course, and if you have not already played the previous work, it may become a full-blown game and die.
Features of 30XX:
- High-quality graphics: Compared to 20XX, it has a pixel art quality, and the attack effect has evolved, making it, even more, Rockman X-like.
- stage: In the previous work, the stage composition was relatively fixed, anyway, if you went to the upper right, it was a boss battle, and if you slipped to the side street, it was a hidden area, but this is no longer the case.
- Small room added: Check the small room with the small fish rush and the middle boss battle that were not in the previous work.
- Coarse fishing enemy: In the previous work, the place to move was basically only enemies within the area range, but in this work, enemies that move so much that you think they are moving in the area, enemies that do not come out unless you approach, etc. are increasing.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or Later
- Processor: Toaster processor or better (2009+)
- Graphics: Most cards that can produce Graphics(TM)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2000 MB available space
- Sound Card: Sound recommended.
File Size: 281.10 MB