5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel is a Casual, Puzzle, and Strategy game for PC published by Thunkspace, LLC in 2020.
5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel PC Game 2020 Overview:
The concept of joining the parallel universe in chess is so fun, this game is simply interesting.
The AI on the other side gradually stopped thinking and the game crashed. Great, we gradually understand everything. we are afraid that we can upgrade to a four-dimensional creature after playing the most advanced AI. The only shortcoming at the moment is that it cannot be interrupted and saved. The game-like Guoxiang is quite long to play seriously (of course, under this chaotic crossing rule, maybe) Then sometimes the AI will get stuck, we don’t know if it’s pretending to be dead after finding no way to escape…
Creativity is very good, but it cannot be played as a game. The complexity of the rules has reached a level that normal people cannot master (you can understand the rules, but the amount of data that needs to be considered is extremely high).
Features of 5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel:
- Your past horse was eaten by the enemy’s future car, but you can still eat the car back with another world-line elephant. What did you do when you were a general?
- Are there soldiers? Can you come back? All the queens in the five world lines came to protect our king?! About the king on the opposite side ran to another world as soon as he was a general.
- My Hyperspace Force inevitably caused the grandfather’s paradox. The cunning enemy freezes our men in a parallel world.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7.
- Processor: 2Ghz or better.
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.3 compatibility (everything since about 2010).
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Internet connection required for online play.
File Size: 12.93 MB