Aeronautica Imperialis Flight Command is a Strategy game for PC published by Green Man Gaming Publishing in 2020. If you love Warhammer 40k, then it will be pleasant!
Aeronautica Imperialis Flight Command PC Game 2020 Overview:
This is a nice turn-based strategic battle with elements of plot development, but only if you play the campaign.
((v1.0.3 & DLC) – 2.77 GB Full Cracked)
Even if the game has faults at launch, it is not bad and it has good potential if the development team integrates the corrections aimed at erasing the negative points below.
Please note, this game will not suit everyone, it is a turn-based, aerial combat game, in the Warhammer 40K universe, it is therefore preferentially aimed at players who prefer thinking, anticipating maneuvers (inherent in aerial combat) and who are fans of the Warhammer 40k universe.
If you are looking for an action game, if you are allergic to thinking about the possible movements of the opponent to be able to counter them or if you are not a fan of the Warhammer 40K universe, then this game is not for you. The main thing to know is that the game needs to develop to the end. If you want an interesting strategic turn-based battle, then it is better, at the moment, to pass by.
Features of Aeronautica Imperialis Flight Command:
- The picture is nice.
- The battle is interesting, the battles go on lively, the weapon’s combat set is finite, the pilots cannot withstand endless maneuvers.
- This is a bloody Warhammer.
- There are no honest mechanics.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3450 (3.1 GHz)/AMD FX-6300 (3.5 GHz)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB, GeForce GTX 660/Radeon HD 7870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Internet connection required for online gaming and game activation.
File Size: 2.77 GB
Part1 Direct Download Link
Part2 Direct Download Link