Aim Lab is an Action, Adventure, and Casual game for PC published by Statespace in 2018. Your Wanhua mirror is getting more accurate!
Aim Lab PC Game 2018 Overview:
If you are very bad at shooting, then Aim Lab will help you quickly get in shape to an “acceptable” state. With the right exercises and regular workouts, your aim will very soon go from “terrible” to “normal”.
The biggest difference between this game and the CSGO training gun map is that the CSGO community map relies on players to adjust the training program according to their own feelings, but Aim Lab uses AI technology to analyze and strengthen the training program, and will also meet after the training Give a statistics of various indexes.
As for the bad reviews because of only practicing marksmanship…otherwise, why do you think this game is called Aim Lab instead of Strategy Lab? The premise of reviewing a product should be to understand its main function, right?
Features of Aim Lab:
- The sensitivity of the mouse. To be honest, the sensitivity adjustment panel of this game is a bit unreadable…should open the sensitivity adjustment panel of mainstream FPS such as CSGO, or support direct import. If the sensitivity is different, to be honest, practice is a waste of practice.
- UI bugs sometimes appear in the final statistics interface, such as the bar graph blocking the text of key indicators.
- The recoil is secondary, because the recoil of each FPS game is different, and it is estimated to be a big pit. Moreover, as for CSGO, players who practice burst shooting may not have such an urgent need for recoil.
- if you shoot at a high level, then Aim Lab will help you keep your weaknesses under control all the time and hone them pointwise on specialized exercises. Thanks to the fine-tuning it is also a great way to warm up before match-making in any game.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 560 and up
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
File Size: 2.75 GB
Part1 Direct Download Link
Part2 Direct Download Link