All In One Sports VR is an Action, Adventure, and Sports game for PC published by Appnori Inc. in 2021. Baseball-When pitching!
All In One Sports VR PC Game 2021 Overview:
The advantage is that you can enjoy multiple sports with one title. Although arcade is more intense than reality, there are also events that can have a sense of reality to some extent.
Basketball-It is a mode of throwing in time while changing seats, but it is really difficult to catch the feeling of throwing at first. we hope that a three-point shooter contest mode is also added. Badminton-Strangely, the shuttlecock flies well when serving, but when hitting it, the shuttlecock falls down in front of you without force
Wrongly flying toward the audience seats without force. This problem occurs often, not occasionally. Bowling-It was fun, but the ball weight was randomly generated, so it was difficult to catch the feeling after throwing 15 pounds and then 10 pounds. If you select a ball weight at the start, it would be nice to have only the ball of that weight come out.
Features of All In One Sports VR:
- Archery-Difficulty is not difficult and can be enjoyed lightly. Fun. It ends with 3 sets, but it would be better if we increased it to 4 sets and had a shoot-off in case of a tie.
- Boxing-Similar to fix, but the hitting feeling is a bit disappointing.
- Billiards-Pool ball was also fun, but it would have been better if there were 3 balls and 4 balls.
- Darts-A little difficult to catch when throwing.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: WINDOWS® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-BIT)
- Processor: Intel i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2 or newer
File Size: 871.52 MB