Aster is an Action, Adventure and Casual game for PC published by Critical Bliss in 2020. Be careful of your character!
Aster PC Game 2020 Overview:
This is a shooting game with a hot erotic girl where all staged enemies are cleared to clear the stage.
Beginning with the tutorial and background explanations as early as in Eiroko, start with all of them. we tried to see even the basic operation, but there is no explanation. While playing with Kima, we didn’t know what the attack button was, so we switched to the pad and played it. It’s a simple shooting game, so we are sure there will be no problems, but we feel like the world has a lot of manipulation. If you press and release the directional key, the spacecraft will not fly and fly, but will not stop and will not be in place. And since the edge of the screen is not the end, but disappears from the field of view, it moves to the other end, so we have to watch our poor spaceship being struck endlessly.
After playing more, we feel a little unfinished. The language changes randomly whenever the screen changes, and the game maker studio is written on the game window, not the game name.
On the 2nd of May, a patch of manipulation was made, and there was a function to stop immediately and rotate with a pad-limited bumper, but the feeling of manipulation was still very poor. This is the level of making the game wrong. we am holding down the forward button, but the moving standard is going straight forward in the random direction as we move around and forward.
Features of Aster:
- Another shooter from Aeriko is Aster.
- This time you can yatsu with alien tentacles against the backdrop of the universe. There are about ten animations, and it seems to be more than Eroiko.
- Korean language support is provided. You can set it to Korean by pressing the L button. we don’t know if it’s a bug in Korean, but if we select the gallery, we get the settings, and when we press the setting, the gallery appears.
- The creators of CG are outsourcing or better quality than Eloiko. Needless to say, the dots. The sound effects are also substantial.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+
- Processor: Dual Core processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: integrated
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 100 MB available space
File Size: 67.61 MB