Asterix at the Olympic Games is an Action, Adventure, and Sports game for PC published by Atari Europe in 2008. Begin the race!
Asterix at the Olympic Games PC Game 2008 Overview:
Asterix at the Olympic Games is a sports video game set in the Olympic Games and partially based on the comic book of the same name and the movie of the same name.
These two bold guys meet in a Roman forest called Autobus, followed by black-and-purple vanilla. Later gallialaissankarit finds out that behind it all is the ruler Julius Caesar’s crooked son of Brutus, who intends to apply for the various dimensions of the Romans to form the left the army, which he plans to displace his father.
Features of Asterix at the Olympic Games:
- Normal Romans: Base legionaries dressed in black and armed with pilum.
- Defensive Romans: the same as the base legionaries with the difference that they have shields in addition to their swords.
- Romans with swords: Romans without pilum or shield, but throwing swords at Asterix and Obelix.
- Romans balèzes: Romans more muscular than the others.
- Pasunmodplus: as its name suggests, he cannot speak: he is silent. He is the centurion of Brutus’ army, he is responsible for keeping guard in the Olympic city.
Requested By stathisA
Minimum System Requirements:
- Graphics card: 64MB. Graphics card: no data.
- CPU: 1 GHz. CPU: no data.
- Memory: 256 MB RAM / 1 GB for Vista. Memory: no data.
- File size: 3.5 GB. File size: no data.
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista. Operating system: no data.
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c. DirectX: no data.
File Size: 3.74 GB
Part1 Direct Download Link
Part2 Direct Download Link
Game’s Page on Wikipedia