Banners of Ruin is an Action, RPG, and Strategy game for PC published by Goblinz Studio, Maple Whispering Limited, Mugen Creations in 2020.
Banners of Ruin PC Game 2020 Overview:
It is a style similar to the RPG battle, where you can play any card with any character.
If you look at it like this, it seems that you can enjoy a responsive battle. In fact, we thought so when we chose Elite combat in Nori in the first sector and our friends were easily killed. The character is also differentiated and there is a circling unlock element, and although it has replayability, it is EA. At present, it is not enough.
we think the total number of events was small and there were almost no random elements. There is no change in difficulty. It took about 3 hours to clear one lap, and by the time we were doing the third lap, we were already tired of seeing the events and feeling of work.
Features of Banners of Ruin:
- In terms of game art, the beast control is ecstatic, and the vertical drawing design of several races is generally very restored!
- But because the race does not affect the attributes and armor of the weapon, only the talent is different, it is easy to hit the first round of elite monsters by memorizing a few talents.
- It is recommended that effect cards such as stored power/vulnerable/fragile/overwhelmed are properly held to the best of your ability.
- Since the hand is fixed at five cards, it is recommended to focus on low-consumption decks in the early stage. Bleed cards can be taken as long as they can be taken.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2Gb VRAM, OpenGL 3.0 support
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 342.70 MB