Blade Assault is an Action, Adventure, and Platformer game for PC published by NEOWIZ in 2021. This is what a desolate behavior!
Blade Assault PC Game 2021 Overview:
The protagonist’s name is Neokulus. Horizontal scoop action roguelike close to 20XX with a slight Hades and RoR flavor.
You can always play with options such as volume, key config, screen and controller shaking, and easy mode on / off, but for some reason, there are no window-related options. There is no response even if you enter the window mode startup code in the startup option with fixed fullscreen.
An orthodox finish that is exhilarating when you play it roughly, and while acquiring skills that change existing attacks and passive skills, invincible dash and normal attacks are the main Strengthen the weapon itself to upgrade characters (shops, recovery, skill enhancement, etc.) at bases and intermediate points as growth factors There is a large increase in the basic ability of the hero, and it seems that the growth potential is high and at the same time the difficulty level is premised on strengthening to some extent. we like to get stronger the more we do it, but some people may feel that Roguelike wants to do this and not leveling like an RPG.
Features of Blade Assault:
- Gorgeous special effects, sour and refreshing touch
- The game uses the pixel art style that we talked about, the overall look is more delicate, and there are some details embellished, like “Samurai Zero”.
- The special effects are cool, there are fire, ice, and electricity, with an excellent hitting feeling, and a smooth, non-sloppy operation feel, which really gives people a feeling of war (but the control experience with the spear will be much inferior.
- This is mainly reflected in the fact that sometimes the steering angle of view will be fixed, and it will take a short pause for 1 second before turning, which cannot smoothly combine the front and rear actions, which will undoubtedly disrupt the battle rhythm).
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel i5+
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 460 / Radeon HD 7800 or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 3 GB available space
File Size: 290.48 MB