Buddy Simulator 1984 is a Casual, RPG, and Simulation game for PC published by Not a Sailor Studios in 2021.
Buddy Simulator 1984 PC Game 2021 Overview:
Let’s bully the in-game residents who recognize the so-called Fourth Wall! Let’s break their box garden game! Game. Undertale, Pony, Stanley, DDLC …
However, this Buddy-Kun is super over-engineered for the ’80s (although it is an out-of-place at the time of artificial intelligence that is not a chatbot), so he will develop a new Mario RPG game to entertain the player. However, in the 1980s, the games developed were rough and there were a lot of bugs … Compared to the above-mentioned game group, this game has a horror element (surprise system).
Features of Buddy Simulator 1984:
- Great story! Great characters! Even when you didn’t delve too deep into the game, it’s hard to close it as your buddy gets upset because of that. My heart couldn’t take the story of this game. we are such a crybaby on the other hand ahah
- I love how original the game is! we love that there are a ton of different styles to the game – from “rock-paper-scissors” to text adventure to 2D to 2,5D to 3D. This is amazing.
- A bunch of different mechanics. This game even has combat! It’s not very great combat ahah but it’s there. But, honestly, we didn’t expect the variety of the styles we’ll go through! This was incredible!
- There’s always an uneasy feeling and tension about everything. It’s great until something very weird and alarming happens… and then the game introduces more Glitch Horror genre elements. And that is incredible! we LOVE Glitch Horror!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 550 GTX / AMD Radeon 5770 HD series card
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Take caution with wide-screen displays.
File Size: 217.11 MB