Colorful Colore is an Adventure, Casual, and Strategy game for PC published by Gagonfe in 2020. A cube character in a pixel world!
Colorful Colore PC Game 2020 Overview:
The gameplay is satisfactory, it does not get sick and it is addictive and challenging. Just a fun pixel game.
First of all, we would like to congratulate the developers, we know it’s a long way from putting the idea on paper to completing the software. we will play the game and we must say: the game is very beautiful, the pixel arts are well made and pleasant. For those who like puzzles, there are 50 levels and as you progress, the greater the difficulty. It is an easy game to master and very good, especially to pass the time. we really liked the art and sounds of the game, they were very well done, congratulations!
At the beginning of some levels it takes a little while to find the character, we would have him blink longer or blink more intensely. In the levels that have a lot of teleporters, we would put a system to know where the character is going, because we happened to think he was going to one place and actually going to another.
Features of Colorful Colore:
- More modifiers: in addition to the teleport and the directional arrows, we think it would be cool to use switches or breakable blocks (if it passes several times, it breaks).
- More soundtracks: it would be nice to have more songs so that it doesn’t get so repetitive for those who play directly (which we didn’t even do).
- Differentiate teleports: especially for very large maps, it would be nice to know which teleport is part of each pair.
- View level: if possible, having the option to view all parts of the level (for the big ones) would be nice to not have to go blind.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Celeron @2.80Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated GPU, 128mb
- Storage: 100 MB available space
File Size: 16.43 MB