Corridor Amount of Fear is an Action, Adventure, and Horror game for PC published by Rosa Special Studio in 2020. Are you scared?!
Corridor Amount of Fear PC Game 2020 Overview:
The only game in which you can be scared by a stupid lamp! And also, it might sometimes not be that fearful.
Yes, a short game for 40 minutes, if you don’t really blunt, yes, there is a key-bearer, however, the frost will run through the body several times! we are happy with the game! The taste and color, of course, but we played the game, it’s a pity that the trend for indie horror is such that they are wildly short because this game was not enough for us. Unlike its counterparts (namely the debut projects of the same enthusiasts) the game, it is distinguished by interesting riddles, funny screamers, ALMOST, not bugovana.
So you can while away the evening before the toy, and get your evening dose of screamers) And it’s not that the corridor is constantly changing. Let’s start with the ventilation, which is where we spent most of the time – what’s this “puzzle” of moving the box for? we understand that if the hole was too high and the GG did not reach it, it is logical that something needs to be substituted, but here we calmly “climbed”, but nevertheless did not pass because of the stupid idea of the developer.
Features of Corridor Amount of Fear:
- The realistic sounds and graphics simply will not leave you indifferent
- A loud statement, after what you see and hear, you will definitely not remain indifferent
- AI is present and will certainly scare you
- We have a positive attitude towards screamers, but here they are just clumsy and do not frighten at all
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Window 10
- Processor: Any Dual-core 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Any with 1 GB VRAM
- Storage: 3 GB available space
File Size: 1.28 GB