Crown Trick is an Adventure, RPG, and Simulation game for PC published by Team17 Digital Ltd, NEXT Studios in 2020.
Crown Trick PC Game 2020 Overview:
Those who follow dungeon games may like these elements. Strange Randomness Reasonable collocation replayability. This game has a lot of references and many highlights of its own.
Permanent death and replay accumulation. First of all, players who have played “Wind to Xilin” should know that all the items are lost when they die. Permanent death is a feature of rogue games. Players who pursue hardcore will like it very much, but mild players will be discouraged.
Although this work is based on this condition, some elements that can be upgraded are also considered, allowing players to better complete the challenge while accumulating slowly. By the way, Fenglai Xilin will also be transplanted in December.
In addition, the specific terrain element is a highlight. Fire, ice, thunder, poison, water, oil, and wind are all connected to a certain degree and have certain personality characteristics. Weapons and props can do attribute-related operations Its own attributes, such as the paralyzing effect of electricity on mechanical monsters, freezing, wind silence, etc. Related elements can also react. Such as liquid and electricity can be conducted. Liquids can freeze on ice
Features of Crown Trick:
- Roguelite game is highly replayable
- Personally like the art style
- Music has the meaning of dungeon exploration, the traces are not heavy but there is a sense of existence
- The element-related coordination is very bright
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (32-bit Version)
- Processor: Intel Core(TM) i3-4160 / AMD X4 830
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 / AMD R7 350
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: No specific requirements
File Size: 937.49 MB