Cyber Manhunt is an RPG and Simulation game for PC published by Aluba Studio in 2020. Become a real hacker!
Cyber Manhunt PC Game 2020 Overview:
Enthusiastically follow social hot events, not satisfied with being forced to rely on the keyboard, and use practical actions to protect social civilization, rule of law, and citizen safety
The duration of the game is about 5 hours, one hour for the first two cases, two hours for the last case, and then a total of one hour.
But a new tool introduced in Chapter 2 is useless in Chapter 3, which seems a bit abnormal in puzzle games. At the end of Chapter 3, we thought we were going to fight like a hack net boss, but it turned out to be a simple puzzle game, which made us feel uncomfortable.
Features of Cyber Manhunt:
- The essence of this game: find your real name-find your nickname-then see you through-then crack your password-and then start logging in to your account to see your little secret.
- The sense of immersion is good, and it feels cool for people who are curious about social workers.
- The discussion on social events is not bad, but some cases are too reductive.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 610
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
File Size: 674.9 MB