Dead Island Riptide Definitive Edition is an Action, Adventure, and Survival game for PC published by Deep Silver in 2016. In a dead island!
Dead Island Riptide Definitive Edition PC Game 2016 Overview:
Anyone who likes the first Dead Island will probably have a lot of fun in this one too, as it’s basically the same game, but with different missions and maps.
(6.86 GB Full Cracked)
we loved the way the story was built in this game, as well as the parts of defending zombie hordes’ bases, being able to set up barricades, and having to turn around while slaughtering the undead that doesn’t stop arriving and attacking the team members. Anyway, we highly recommend the two Dead Island, they are amazing games and with that pinch of Dying Light (only without parkour and volatiles) … it is worth purchasing the package on sale and has fun for hours killing zombies cm or without a company in a devastated archipelago, but still very beautiful and with fantastic landscapes.
Features of Dead Island Riptide Definitive Edition:
- Simple and intuitive, it does not have any complications.
- You can choose from a lot of weapons or tools to defend yourself against zombies.
- The main story has an acceptable length.
- There are many side missions.
Requested By Derick
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® 7 64-bit / Windows® 8 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit / Windows® 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500 @3.3 GHz / AMD FX-8320 @3.5 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 Ti / AMD Radeon™ HD 6870 (1GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® compatible
- Additional Notes: Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are NOT officially supported. Windows-compatible keyboards, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
File Size: 6.27 GB
Part1 Direct Download Link
Part2 Direct Download Link
Part3 Direct Download Link
Part4 Direct Download Link