Diablo II is an Action, Adventure, and RPG game for PC published by Blizzard Entertainment, Sierra Entertainment in 2000.
Diablo IIPC Game 2000 Overview:
Progresses through 4 chapters, named “acts”, with each act following a more or less predetermined path and quest list, 6 in the first 3 acts, and 3 in the last.
(Complete edition All Dlc – 4.31 GB Full Cracked)
Players fight monsters through open natural spaces and dungeons to level up their character and get better items (weapons, armor). The combat is in real-time and is shown from an isometric perspective. Players also have the option of hiring one of several computer-controlled mercenaries that follow the player and attack nearby enemies. A powerful monster awaits the player at the end of each act. Items dropped by monsters upon death, their attributes, and most areas of the game are randomly generated.
In addition to the four acts, there are three levels of sequential difficulty: Normal, Nightmare, and Hell. In higher difficulties, monsters are stronger and more resistant to the elements, and the player receives a penalty to their own resistance to the elements, in addition to losing both gold and experience when dying. The player can choose to play again from the beginning at the next level of difficulty once the game expires. By doing this, the character retains all abilities and items between each difficulty and can replay on a lower difficulty at any time.
Players can also create a hardcore character. Regular characters can be resurrected in the event of death and resume play, while a hardcore character has only one life; upon death, the game simply ends.
Features of Diablo II:
- The Amazon comes from the islands of the Twin Seas, near the limit where the Great Ocean begins.
- The Barbarian is a member of a Mount Arreat tribe and a powerful warrior in close combat, capable of both inflicting and sustaining large amounts of physical damage. llious witches who have snatched the secrets of magic from the wizard clans dominated by eastern men.
- The Necromancer is a versatile wizard whose power comes from death.
- The Sorceress comes from a coven of rebellious witches who have snatched the secrets of magic from the wizard clans dominated by eastern men.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10 64-bit (latest service pack)
- Processor: 1 GHz processor
- Video: DirectX video card with 800 x 600 resolution
- Memory: 32-Bit Windows: 1 GB RAM, 64-Bit Windows: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 1.9 GB available hard drive space
- Internet: Multiplayer requires a low-latency internet connection rated at 28.8 KBps+. LAN play requires a TCP/IP connection.
- Broadband internet connection. LAN play requires a TCP/IP connection.
- Media: 4X CD-ROM drive (required for retail disc versions only)
- None for the recommended digital installation
File Size: 4.31 GB
Part1 Direct Download Link
Part2 Direct Download Link
Part3 Direct Download Link
Game’s Page on Wikipedia