Dorfromantik is a Casual, Simulation, and Strategy game for PC published by Toukana Interactive in 2021.
Dorfromantik PC Game 2021 Overview:
This adopts the form of placing squares, continuously expanding the map, and reaching the required number to increase the number of tiles.
These must always be placed next to one another so that the same biomes can be found on the edges. This is similar to the principle of dominoes. Over time, we will unlock more tokens as a reward. To do this, we have to do special tasks, which can, however, also be processed specifically and then viewed as orders. The better the hexagonal plates fit the environment, the more points we get and if all six edges are consistent, there is a perfection bonus.
Since the number of records is limited, you only get new ones if you complete tasks or with a certain number of points. The tasks appear randomly and mostly consist of reaching a certain size of a biome. That means, for example, to connect seven or more panels with the same biome (forest, field, houses, etc.). In between, rivers, railroad tracks, and ports/stations need to be implemented. If you run out of records, the game is over.
There is no real goal and so you are currently playing against yourself, chasing your own high score, and then using the leaderboard to compare yourself with the others.
Features of Dorfromantik:
- Strategic placement to beat the highscore
- High replay value – every session is different
- Many unlockable tiles and biomes
- Original Artstyle with handpainted boardgame feel
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core (Intel / AMD)
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GT550M | AMD Radeon R7/HD 5650 | Intel HD 520
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: use your imagination to make your own sounds 🙂
File Size: 167.12 MB