DOTA 2 is an Action, Adventure and Strategy game for PC published by Valve in 2013. Born to be difficult and challenging!
DOTA 2 PC Game 2013 Overview:
This game, just like LOL, is a free-to-play multiplayer game developed by Valve and has a large annual competition.
(June 2020 Update – 13.79 GB Steam Back-Up Files)
It is a very happy thing to witness the growth of a good game. Dota2 can have the current development, we really want to thank the developers for their efforts. Especially the gradual improvement of details, for example, you can directly change the steam nickname in the dota2 client, to facilitate more steam account only friends of dota2, and for example, more and more drop of league items, from 1 to 3 people 4 people, also to allow more players to have their own league equipment, as well as countless model rework, new heroes added, balance changes and so on. It’s really not easy to keep doing one thing for so long.
About accessories: Before the official release of dota2, many people were wondering how it was charged. Is it a one-time buyout? Monthly card or annual card? As a result, many people have been shocked. The label of free to play is really the conscience of the industry. At present, the operation mode of dota2, free games, and item charges are very reasonable, and the accessories will not have any impact on the gameplay. However, many players are not playing games, but accessories and many jewelry dealers are squandering accessories for profit. To be honest, we don’t want to see these phenomena.
Features of DOTA 2:
- Dota2 is very complicated, just like a cup of tea, you have to drink it slowly, it will taste.
- It is undeniable that the lower the threshold of a game, the worse the overall quality of the player. It doesn’t mean any show superiority, but simply feel that the frequency of various low-quality phenomena is increasing.
- The first focus on e-sports is in Ti3.
- If you have experience with dota1, it is said that contacting dota2 is particularly simple.
Requested By Benjamin
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
File Size: 13.79 GB
Part1 Direct Download Link
Part2 Direct Download Link
Part3 Direct Download Link
Part4 Direct Download Link
Part5 Direct Download Link
Part6 Direct Download Link
Part7 Direct Download Link