Down the Rabbit Hole is an Adventure and Puzzle game for PC published by Cortopia Studios in 2020. A new experience!
Down the Rabbit Hole PC Game 2020 Overview:
A cool game at which one of the more advanced points than moss is that the angle of view can be switched at will during the game. It is a special VR third-person game.
A GREAT GAME OF ALICE FROM WONDERFUL LANDSHIPS FOR YOUNGER AND THOROUGHLY OLD: high-quality workmanship with a pleasant gemstone for a good game on VR.
GRAPHICS: the whole graphic design is very well done, and for the sake of details the details detail every detail. Music: The game has full legs in English, well-chosen voices, and any effects as needed.
Features of Down the Rabbit Hole:
- Great game with great graphic design and an entertaining story. And it’s in Spanish. The puzzles are not simple, but varied.
- It doesn’t last long, a couple of hours if you stop and explore, but finding all the invitations, which brings you to the “good” ending, may cost more.
- Highly recommended to anyone who likes “mockup” games, like Moss
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i3-6100 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200, FX4350 or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 960 4GB / AMD Radeon R9 290 or greater
- Storage: 3 GB available space
File Size: 861.74 MB