EMERGENCY 20 is an Action, Simulation, and Strategy game for PC published by Sixteen Tons Entertainment in 2021.
EMERGENCY 20 PC Game 2021 Overview:
A reunion with ten “cherished” missions of the earlier Emergency titles, some of which made you hit the keyboard years ago.
(8.56 GB Full Cracked)
The “old friends” are only rudimentarily as much fun as they were back then. The current game system without a mission budget, fire damage to vehicles, lower health in the case of injured persons being cared for, or the possibility of transporting injured persons away even in a not completely stable condition, but current mechanisms such as the limit on the number of units do not really create a nostalgia feeling.
The scenarios were partly very abstract and partly reworked a bit carelessly. Some cards look similar to the original, but others are fundamentally different. In addition, there are no cut scenes, videos, and events that made up the missions at the time.
Some emergency vehicles of the predecessors on the same EM20 engine are of course not available in the anniversary part. There weren’t any in the old titles either. However, the vehicles that were in the old titles are also missing. After all: the emergency doctor and paramedic can now fit into ONE ambulance again and the number of firefighters per rescue and fire fighting vehicle has dropped to two.
Features of EMERGENCY 20:
- Vehicles have been removed (armored vehicle, anti-riot truck, temporary bridge, escape vehicle, armored fire-fighting truck);
- Equipment has been removed (trampolines, roadblocks) but others added (tear gas, security beacons);
- The removed capacities
- Ambulances could take emergency doctors on board).
Requested By tEN
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit / Windows 8.1 64-bit / Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel quad-core 2.6GHz or AMD quad-core 2.6GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video Card with 1 GB VRAM, NVIDIA GeForce 550 Ti, AMD Radeon HD 6670
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible Sound Card
File Size: 8.56 GB
Part1 Direct Download Link
Part2 Direct Download Link
Part3 Direct Download Link
Part4 Direct Download Link
Part5 Direct Download Link