Fantasy of Expedition is an Action, Adventure, and Casual game for PC published by LW.C, Milk Bottle Studio in 2020. Make choices on random maps and routes!
Fantasy of Expedition PC Game 2020 Overview:
This is a Roguelike adventure action game. The player acts as a leader who is enlightened by the gods to embark on the journey.
The item is probably an artifact that works for the whole thing. Skills have additional elements for both units and heroes, and they are selectable, so you can do different things each time. There are plenty of professions in the unit, but you need to combine three of the same professions to raise the level. It’s a little disappointing that it doesn’t go up in battle.
After that, the buttons on the controller may be difficult to understand, but once you get used to it, it’s okay. Japanese is also a little suspicious, but we can understand it. The overall gameplay is very interesting. There are many attribute settings in the game. It pays attention to the combination of arms and skills. It also tests the player’s detailed operations.
Features of Fantasy of Expedition:
- The hero (self) can’t basically move, he shoots magic from a distance or teleports (laughs).
- Units can be grouped separately in the avant-garde and rearguard or can be stopped and instructed individually.
- There is no salary, but if the money becomes negative due to the curse of the world, the game is over.
- The maximum number of units is 6 avant-garde and 6 rearguards, but it is unknown how many (how many) they will actually increase by summoning beasts or summoning 6 bards with hero skills!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Processor: 2.00 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB Graphics card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
File Size: 426.20 MB