Far Cry 3 Digital Deluxe Edition Blood Dragon is an Action, Adventure, and Open-World game for PC published by Ubisoft in 2013.
Far Cry 3 Digital Deluxe Edition Blood Dragon PC Game 2013 Overview:
A retro-style FPS open shooting game full of the style of science fiction movies and games of the last century, combined with the Far Cry3 game system is also presented.
(v1.05/v1.02 + All DLCs – 3.91 GB Full Cracked)
The old-fashioned save the world script and evil villains, exaggerated sci-fi settings, big monsters, bizarre environment rendering, and a lot of humorous spoofs (although some are relatively vulgar), all reveal a retro tribute. Even the cutscenes look exactly like the rough pixel images of medieval game consoles (of course, it can also be regarded as lazy).
The system is basically a simplified + exaggerated version of Far Cry 3, but melee streaks are more enjoyable. The protagonists of firearms and cyborgs are quite powerful. The early stage is a bit difficult. After the character upgrades and the modification of firearms, they can kill a large number of them alone. Miscellaneous soldiers, especially the default difficulty, have no difficulty in the whole journey (IGN also commented on it).
Features of Far Cry 3 Digital Deluxe Edition Blood Dragon:
- A variety of missions (although there are not many of them).
- Interesting gameplay.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® XP (SP3) / Windows Vista® (SP2) / Windows® 7 (SP1) / Windows® 8
- Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo E6700 or 3.00 GHz AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 6000+
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: 512 MB DirectX® 9.0c–compliant
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 3 GB HD space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c–compliant
- Peripherals Support: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller
- Requires a UPlay account.
File Size: 3.91 GB
Part1 Direct Download Link
Part2 Direct Download Link