Filament is an Action, Adventure and Strategy game for PC published by Kasedo Games, Maple Whispering Limited in 2020.
Filament PC Game 2020 Overview:
A good puzzle for spending long evenings during the “self-isolation”, but this is purely for an amateur.
Getting started is simple, the puzzles are exquisite, it is really enough to burn the brain, and there is a strong sense of comfort when breaking the level. Ah!! So this is ah! Comfortable, relieved! After a few brief introductions, you can start the sandbox mode to explore freely, like Master leading the door and practicing to be beaten. There is some kind of unstable causality between the difficulty slope and brain watts.
Features of Filament:
- It ’s been a long time since we met this puzzle game
- It is very difficult and very challenging. The sense of accomplishment is bursting. The plot and style are also good. Is the music too hypnotic?
- The overall feeling is that the development team has a huge brain, the gameplay is to connect the wires to decrypt, but different levels only modify some small settings and become completely different. The design is very nice. The level that follows the picture is too brain-burning, and it also covers the key parts. The md is trying to curse people, but it is good, and the desire is up.
- It feels so fast after playing time, the absolute value is back to the fare, we TM can call directly, now 17 systems have been put back online, and continue to explode at night.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1) or 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: Quad-Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB AMD Radeon HD 6870, 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 or better
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64bit Processor and Operating System
File Size: 996.85 MB