FINAL ARCHER VR is an Action, Adventure and Casual game for PC published by TOMATOVR in 2019.
FINAL ARCHER VR PC Game 2019 Overview:
Fight your bow and arrow against various monsters. Since you will not see any sense of pity in the monsters attacking you.
Left handed or right handed, having an item glued to a single hand without the ability to change it is a complete immersion breaker and quite simply feels like lazy or incompetent design/development work. Now, we do understand it’s *marked* as an EA title, and we am not insensitive to the burden that being in EA puts on developers, and to the credit of most developers they respond to issues such as this one with at least *something*, whether a roadmap entry for, a proposed fix for, or an honest “no plans to support”d Left handed game play.
Features of FINAL ARCHER VR:
- The game is playable and highly skillful.
- The difficulty of the game is relatively high, from simple to gradually difficult at first,
- Bows and arrows have skills, highly simulating real bows,
- The special effects are very good, amputation, flames, etc.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows
- Processor: i5-4590 (AMD FX 8350) or better.
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: VR Only
File Size: 2.02 GB