Fireworks Mania An Explosive Simulator is an Action, Casual, and Simulation game for PC published by Laumania ApS in 2020.
Fireworks Mania An Explosive Simulator PC Game 2020 Overview:
For a person obsessed with fireworks, this game is a super healing existence. The number of replaceable fireworks is small and it is difficult to display.
The best fireworks simulator I could find. All the others are either total rubbish or over-professional, they don’t even look good and sound like a cardboard box falling to the floor, or they are just some pure VR games. The joy that comes from setting up tons of fireworks, then seeing what happens when you light them off, is immense. The fireworks are well designed, the lighting effects and sound are great (crank it up!), and the destructible environments make for some funny moments. The way you interact with the world is handled very well, like the physics tool, and it’s better than some very big games, Tasmania should be proud of himself for that, there aren’t that many games you can pick up and play, pretty much immediately, like this. Now you will be able to download and play this game for free in freegamesdl.
Features of Fireworks Mania An Explosive Simulator:
- the fireworks look magnificent and voluminous
- the sound is almost realistic and has a lot of oomph (even the distance to the fireworks is considered and the sound changes accordingly)
- simple operation via circle menu (tools) and clear list (fireworks range)
- you can do a lot of nonsense (e.g. huge heaps of firecrackers and rockets)
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: i5-2550k
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 770
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Pretty boring without
File Size: 137.48 MB