Floor Plan 2 is an Action, Adventure, and Casual game for PC published by Turbo Button in 2021. Explore the floors!
Floor Plan 2 PC Game 2021 Overview:
The small VR forge that brought out the great platformer “Along together” and “Adventure Time: Magic Man’s Head Games” and of course the predecessor Floor Plan, is a kind of escape room game in the elevator with weird humor and crude story.
As in the previous one, we go back and forth between the floors in an elevator to do bizarre tasks there. This time the floors are much bigger. Infinitely large in part. We can now also move on the individual floors, albeit to a limited extent. It is only allowed to beam to certain teleport points, so no free movement. Only a little room-scale is necessary here and there, all necessary items are easily accessible on a normal-sized playspace.
On Floor Plan 2 we are the new employee of PUZZL, which is about to go bankrupt. PUZZLE is a so-called consultancy company that aims to help people solve their problems. However, hardly anyone needs the help of PUZZLE. But the CEO has a groundbreaking idea to turn the tide and sends us off to find some lost artifacts that are hidden in the building and to be able to save PUZZL through magic.
Features of Floor Plan 2:
- There are two elevators in the company’s skyscraper, one in the west and one in the east tower.
- Floor Plan 2’s puzzles call for common sense – such as using a gas bottle to visualize lasers.
- The puzzles are not overly complicated, but they get more difficult in the west tower, there are even four floors to explore.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590/AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Compatible VR headset required.
File Size: 1.01 GB