GARAGE Bad Trip is an Action, Adventure and Horror game for PC published by tinyBuild in 2020. Save a young girl!
GARAGE Bad Trip PC Game 2020 Overview:
Finding yourself in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, you will be going after a girl, trying to save her in these badlands.
Although we do this regularly, we think that characterizing a game with the name of another one is not cool, maybe it can be taken literally and it makes people believe that the game is a copy, which is not true. Inspiration, that’s what it’s about. Okay … sometimes more inspiration than it should, hehe.
GARAGE: Bad Trip is literally what the name says, a kind of psychedelic experience that takes place in a parking lot. A kind of ” traveled ” game with a perspective from above, which abuses the difficulty and conquers the player with its soundtrack and pixelated visuals, impossible not to remember Hotline Miami, right? Yeah, even the phone calls are here.
The story is very “meh”, just like in most games of this genre, and in some part, you will probably not even care about what is happening, so “meh” that the developers themselves play with it when creating an of the best breaking experiences of the fourth wall we’ve seen: don’t click here, it’s a spoiler.
Features of GARAGE Bad Trip:
- Every weapon has its dedicated use in a battle against the mutants, the undead, and the military;
- Unique gameplay combines survival, ammo management, shoot’em’ up, and racing;
- Inspired by Splatterpunk storytelling style;
- Levels filled with secrets and challenges.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8800GT / ATI Radeon HD 4850
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 410.94 MB