Glitchs Trip is an Action, Adventure, and Platformer game for PC published by Rogue Games, Inc. in 2020. Platformer & Twin Stick Shooter!
Glitchs Trip PC Game 2020 Overview:
We play as a space kolobok named Glitch. He is trying to survive in a foreign world. We need to guide him through hundreds of levels with fiery lava, various traps and deadly enemies.
Glitch is not as harmless as our Kolobok. He has a weapon and a shield. As you progress, you can pick up a more powerful gun. The game is quite difficult. Although the attempts to complete each level are not limited, and the kolobok has the energy and a shield, it still takes many times to die. The game shows the number of lives spent on completing at the end of each level.
The game is in early access. The graphics and music are great. Everything looks very nice. we have not noticed any bugs or glitches yet. Well, except for the kolobok himself, whose name is that (Glitch = Failure / Glitch). 100 levels are planned in four worlds. At the moment, only half of the content is available (2 worlds / 50 levels). In addition, the editor is not functioning yet, and the game page is full of technical translation errors. Over time, everything will be finalized and updated.
Features of Glitchs Trip:
- Level editor: A very cool thing! You can create your own level and save it!
- This is very encouraging, because you can say your wishes in the review and, perhaps, they will be taken into account.
- There are levels, 50 pieces. Seems not enough, right? But we died 34 times on one. Pieces of 8 were able to go through only 2 hours. The task was to go through them all.
- Inside the level, monsters, lava, guns, thorns, and a sea of ways of killing are waiting for us. There are health and shield indicators.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or Newer
- Processor: 2 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
File Size: 91.52 MB