Going Under is an Action and Adventure game for PC published by Team17 Digital in 2020. Work at a company that you see is all wrong!
Going Under PC Game 2020 Overview:
This is a game in which you are an intern who works at a company falling apart. killing Goblins who work at companies that already have a failed technology at Dungeon.
Jackie gets the incredible opportunity to go to other dungeons from other companies that are broke !! (insert her sarcasm here). The comic tone of the game is sensational, very entertaining. The dialogues between the characters are very humorous, being satire to the fact that the main character is younger and talks about the adventures in the Dungeon and the others think that it is a metaphor or a young thing.
On explorations, you can literally use EVERYTHING to be your weapon to beat animals, from a keyboard, monitor to a cactus. However, the items break according to the level of durability, so you will have to pay close attention to see if it has not broken and you are there punching the bug giving only 1 damage: P. It is a very fun game, we saw that there are a lot of interactions in the company, progress of skills and with the characters. A differentiated and cute rogue-like, we would say. Come and venture out with Jackie in a world not so different from real companies. Unfortunately, we don’t have a PTBR translation yet.
Features of Going Under:
- It’s hard for you to imagine what a unique dungeon adventure game this is.
- This idea sounds good, but if you evaluate the work from the three aspects of the weird style, the peculiar operating feel, and the relatively incomprehensible story, it will definitely inspire courage.
- Compared to RPG games that emphasize story and gameplay, Rogue-type games tend to give players a desire to explore.
- And “Going Under” is a very typical action Rouge game.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 | AMD Phenom II X4 965
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450, 1 GB | AMD Radeon R7 250, 1 GB
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 16:9 recommended
File Size: 460.79 MB