Grounded is an Action, Adventure, and Fighting game for PC published by Xbox Game Studios in 2020. Begin your journey!
Grounded PC Game 2020 Overview:
Building is a copy of The Forest with the difference that we have different materials here.
The game works without major problems, it is simple and clear. As in every survival event, we collect, craft, eat, drink and die. The Forest veterans will feel right at home. we’ll risk saying the names The Backyard or The Garden would fit quite well.
We wake up as one of the 4 available ready-made characters (differing only in appearance and comments of the situation) next to the box with 5 human-shaped slots and try to regain our normal dimensions. For now, the plot can be covered in 15-20 minutes, and on speed, we think 10 will be enough.
For now, we are building from grass or woody stems. The former are easier and cheaper, and the latter are more durable (for example, a grass wall is destroyed by a spider in one hit). we would compare tools and weapons to Rend. We have 3 types of tools: ax, hammer and shovel in different tiers. The next ones are unlocked with new defeated worms after examining their entrails in research stations scattered around the map.
Features of Grounded:
- Plays well
- Fun both alone and with friends
- A ton of potential here. There is so much fun things they can easily implement and build on this.
- Scary spiders, but they have an arachnophobia-setting you can use to dial back their appearance to something less scary!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1) 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3225
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti
- Storage: 8 GB available space
File Size: 3.58 GB