Hard Bullet is an Action, Adventure, and Simulation game for PC published by GexagonVR in 2020. Pick up your weapons and confront the enemies!
Hard Bullet PC Game 2020 Overview:
A game with very realistic physics, you fight in small arenas and there is a free mode. All weapons are unlocked, promises to add more manual weapons in the future.
The game is still in early access and needs to be considered for reviews. That said, we have had fun with the game although in arcade mode you are practically God if you are in an area that is easy to cover and with only one flank. The physics are not the best (especially those of the enemies and even less when they die), and the weapons are quite toyed in their behavior and handling.
Features of Hard Bullet:
- Slow mode brings us to Max Payne, in VR. Freaking, awesome.
- Breakable objects.
- Gore. Dismemberment.
- Weapon selection is awesome. More coming soon.
- Picking people up and throwing them like rag dolls in slow mode.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 (AMD FX 8350) or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1060 or better
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires PC VR Headset
File Size: 3.84 GB
Part1 Direct Download Link
Part2 Direct Download Link