Hokko Life is a Casual, RPG, and Simulation game for PC published by Team17 in 2021. The game does not let us down in nature!
Hokko Life PC Game 2021 Overview:
Universe really out of the world, very colorful, the NPCs are basic but nice, the interactions are cool! The beginning is very guided, with no way to get lost.
Clearly, volume and mouse are not adjustable, but what are the Windows mixer and the Windows mouse settings for? Does the developer simply give 2-3 days or more for the bug fixes that you can play it in peace without crashes and everything is fine? a bad rating can destroy the whole game, it’s just perfect, but some people have no idea and think they have to leave a bad rating after 3 hours of release because the single dev does not manage to make it perfect after 3 hours is just ridiculous.
Features of Hokko Life:
- Beautiful graphics and sounds
- Cute characters
- The design system lets you make unique furniture and art which you can then share online with others
- All controls can be rebinded
- Slow-paced with no pressure, but not linked to real-time, so you don’t need to wait real-life days for progress
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 or AMD Phenom II X4 955
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450, 1 GB or AMD Radeon R7 250, 1 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Hokko Life currently does not run on Intel Graphics Cards/GPU, this will be addressed during Early Access
File Size: 901.45 MB