I Am Alive is an Action, Adventure and Survival game for PC published by Ubisoft in 2012. An exploration with elements of action and survival!
I Am Alive PC Game 2012 Overview:
Something suspiciously long they do not tell us the date of the next end of the world and you must find out.
A year before the start of the game, a wave of strong earthquakes of magnitude more than 10 on the Richter scale swept across America. Adam, the protagonist of the game, catastrophe finds himself on a business trip on the other coast of the United States, he is under the rubble and spends almost a year in a hospital bed.
And now, after 11 months, Adam goes to his native Haventon (Chicago served as the prototype) in search of a family: his wife and little daughter. He gets to his house, who miraculously survived the disaster, but finds there only a letter from his wife in which she informs that they should be searched in one of the nearest refugee camps. Well, nothing to do, you have to advance to the ruined city, which is still periodically shaking …
Yes, the plot clearly does not shine, but “I Am Alive”, in our opinion, is still not “about the plot.” He’s about the atmosphere. About survival in a ruined city. About the almost instantaneous transformation of most people into animals, ready to kill for a piece of bread and a can of stew. And about the fact that even in such conditions you can remain human.
Features of I Am Alive:
- The choice in the game determines your life and death.
- Terrorist stimulation of the combat system.
- The game atmosphere is very tense throughout.
- Fill the plot with elaborate background details.
- Suffocating visual and sound design enhances the impact of the game.
Requested By Roger Avila
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® XP SP3, Windows® Vista SP1 and Windows® 7
- Processor: AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+ / Intel® Pentium 4 630
- Memory: 1024MB (Windows® XP), 2048MB (Windows® Vista or 7)
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT / ATI Radeon HD 2600XT
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2GB
- Sound: Any DirectX Compatible DirectX®: 9.0c
*I Am Alive is not designed to be compatible with Crossfire and SLI setups. Be advised that if you encounter performance issues with I am Alive, try temporarily disabling SLI/Crossfire as part of your troubleshooting.
File Size: 1.96 GB