John Wick Hex is an Action, Adventure, and Strategy game for PC published by Good Shepherd Entertainment in 2020. Here comes the fun part!
John Wick Hex PC Game 2020 Overview:
Even though it is a timeline turn-based action, it progresses quickly, and you can watch replays after the bout is over. If the progress is to shoot a cutscene in stop motion, the replay feels like watching an edit, so you feel like the main character.
(v1.03 – 303.90 MB Full Cracked)
As a turn-based action, the timeline above the screen is very important. For example, if you’re facing a bodyguard, you’ll shoot under normal circumstances, but if the opponent was aiming at us first, throw a gun to stun, pick up another gun in the meantime, or go over it.
In this way, you have to look at the timeline to make decisions, and because you fight three or four enemies in an instant, it goes very fast even on a turn-based basis.
Limited ammunition and bandages become quite a variable, and as concentration decreases, accuracy decreases. Also, watching replays after completing the mission was like a movie and was quite fun.
Features of John Wick Hex:
- A replay system after the end of the mission to see what we have done. Feels not slippery Strange camera angles Which, if combining the fighting posture, is more like watching anything repeatedly
- The gun firing system is a little RNG 60% 70% 90% when firing will have hit and missed, but as far as playing this 90%, hit every shot.
- The weapon system should not have a lot, played 3 CH, found 3 guns, each of which has a distinct ability.
- Storytelling in a comic style
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i3-6300 3.80Ghz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated Graphics Card
File Size: 303.90 MB