Making History The First World War is an Action, Strategy, and Simulation game for PC published by Factus Games in 2021.
Making History The First World War PC Game 2021 Overview:
A classic making history, the changes are minor, but the game is already just fun. The core gameplay of the MH series is the same.
Very good strategy game over the period 14-18 for a very correct price of approximately 16-17 euros in early access, the developers are making regular updates, at the moment we are talking about the game has 2 scenarios including 1 third in development: 1. 1914 WWI 2. 1912 Balkan Wars 3. Russian Civil War.
The game still lacks diversity in terms of events and possibilities but the game is still in full development, and yet it is already possible to create a Scandinavian empire, to reform the united provinces with the Netherlands and only personal experiences.
Features of Making History The First World War:
- More events and alternate history options.
- Several new minor mechanics.
- Fewer bugs and crashes compared to The Great War.
- Kind of like a working Editor.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP with Service Pack 2
- Processor: Pentium 4 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c-Compliant, Shader 2.0 3D Video Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows-Compliant Keyboard & Mouse
File Size: 1.05 GB