Marble World is a Casual, Racing, and Simulation game for PC published by Vector Interactive in 2021. Experiment with a platform that looks absurd just for the fun of the job!
Marble World PC Game 2021 Overview:
In this design game where you create a platform for tiny balls that start from the spawn point and try to progress to the endpoint; You are preparing tracks for the balls, each more challenging and full of obstacles, using your imagination.
Unfortunately, and now we come to the biggest drawback of the game, the controls are really cramped at the moment, while you are used to being able to rotate parts of the route at the push of a button, you have to turn and move every single part on the XYZ axis in laborious manual labor. It doesn’t always work out the way you imagine it and can be really frustrating at the beginning. After almost 2 hours we got the hang of it, but it doesn’t feel good, especially because a lot is not explained. For example, that you cannot interact with components (rotate or move) when the game is paused.
Features of Marble World:
- As many as 25,000 marbles can be physically calculated (depending on the specifications)
- Free course creation. Adjustable operating speed
- Many free-form objects. BGM is comfortable
- Free installation is possible with object snap and free snap.
- You can forget the time and make a course.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated graphics card with 2GB memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
File Size: 148.30 MB