Mech Mechanic Simulator is an Action, Casual, and Simulation game for PC published by Polyslash, HeartBeat Games, PlayWay S.A. in 2021.
Mech Mechanic Simulator PC Game 2021 Overview:
Fix a wide variety of robots, get rewards, expand the workplace with the money you get, and fix the robots again. It’s a game where you can do your job with a sideways view of cyberpunk scenery.
As we handle requests from companies and increase their trust, we hope that more expensive requests will come in. Repairs are not just about repairing parts, but also about replacing them with new parts purchased from the market. If you own the stock of the company you are requesting, you will get more rewards, you will get the trust by fulfilling the request of the black market hacker, you will buy parts cheaply at the black market, etc. Let’s make the workplace bigger.
The designs of various robots for industrial use, mining use, combat use, etc. all seem to be simple and sturdy, and when you make your first request, you may be surprised at the complexity of the structure. However, since it is a game that basically repeats the same thing, you may get tired of it. There is also a mode in which you can control the robot, but this is just a bonus, so you shouldn’t expect that much.
The number of parts varies depending on the robot, but the higher the reward, the more complicated the structure of the robot will be. Some parts are screwed, but the work of removing and attaching the screws is very troublesome.
Features of Mech Mechanic Simulator:
- You can skip part of the animation without waiting, improving the assembly experience
- Very convenient component demand display system, no longer afraid of missing parts
- The difficulty of the game is simple, as long as it is not a time-limited contract, there is no problem as long as you want to wear it
- The operation of twisting the screw can be twisted against the screw, no need to turn the field of view specifically
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 7th gen or faster (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4GB VRAM (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 390)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
File Size: 1.42 GB