Megaquarium is a Simulation and Strategy game for PC published by Twice Circled in 2018. Explore the genetic engineering years in the future!
Megaquarium PC Game 2018 Overview:
Starting with just a few tanks and the most basic of livestock, you’ll grow your aquarium to a thronging metropolis filled with hundreds of guests, tens of staff.
(v2.2.4g Update added)
Megaquarium features almost 100 different marine species including fish, sharks, crustaceans, corals, jellyfish, other invertebrates and even a turtle! You’ll be spoilt for choice as you design, decorate and populate your tanks.
You won’t get far without the right staff. Choose who to hire based on their skills and future potential. Will you train up a team of multi-disciplined staff or a set of super-focussed experts? You’ll have to weigh up the pros and cons of each strategy and work out what is right for your aquarium. As guests experience your displays you’ll earn points that you can assign to discovering new livestock and equipment. Keep upgrading and expanding your aquarium and work your way up to the most prestigious animals and displays in the aquarium industry.
The latest fish might look cool, but have you considered its impact on your aquarium’s bottom line. Tricky animals may require new staff to be hired, expensive fish food or supplements and the best tanks are a hefty investment! As an aquarium curator, you’ll need to master creativity and economics to succeed.
Features of Megaquarium:
- Sandbox mode with full customization and random challenge generator
- 97 species of livestock to discover each with their own unique care requirements
- Plan staff talks down to the subject, time and frequency to increase your point income even further!
- Over 100 different objects to place including filters, skimmers, nitrate reactors, chillers, heaters, food boxes, equipment stations, doors, gates, food and drink dispensers, balloon stands, decorations, paint and more!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 or AMD Ryzen 7 2700U
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 7770
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 318.42 & 297.37 & 297.36 & 327.38 & 280.81 & 197.36 & 282.76 & 177.44 & 177.29 MB
v2.2.4g Direct Download Link
v2.0.13g Direct Download Link
v2.0.11g Direct Download Link
v2.0.4g Direct Download Link
v1.6.2 Direct Download Link
v1.5.2g Direct Download Link
v1.3.0 Direct Download Link
v1.2.0 Direct Download Link
v1.1.0g Direct Download Link