My Exercise is an Action, Casual, and Racing game for PC published by Playables, New Deer in 2020. What you do is a game that does sit-ups!
My Exercise PC Game 2020 Overview:
How to maintain motivation is very important for the lonely act of muscle training that faces your inner self. In front of the display you just press the spacebar.
In that respect, this game expands the world by doing sit-ups, increases the number of friends, becomes positive to work hard together, and enriches life. What’s beyond the abdominal muscles? Please check the answer with your fingers and eyes. In addition, although this game has replay elements such as laps, RTA, and points, it is basically an art-oriented work.
It’s difficult, it’s squeaky, and we wonder what it’s like. It was like a hands-on exhibition in a museum. That should be the case, and it seems that the production was supported by the 2017 Media Arts Creator Development Support Project (Agency for Cultural Affairs). The advisors are credited with the names of PaRappa the Rapper Gavin Ito and Kotobuki Shiriagari, so it must be surreal and not art.
Features of My Exercise:
- Exercise in reality
- Press the space to do sit-ups
- Really, this is a game that is all about pressing the space bar to do sit-ups.
- Cuteness, healing, what else is more important?
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5/i7 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 306.82 MB