Nebuchadnezzar is an Adventure, Simulation, and Strategy game for PC published by Nepos Games in 2021. The successor Middle East version has just arrived!
Nebuchadnezzar PC Game 2021 Overview:
This game is a very good management game with a campaign accompanied by a very well-done tutorial and different game modes. We believe for the first time, the fans of the “Master of Olympus” will be happy!
The retro graphics side is very appreciable and the handling of the games is very simple. The game is very similar to the pharaoh saga, with some improvements that we really liked. we are happy, despite the already announced relaunch of the remastered pharaoh, who launched games like this, it is very nice to manage the city/population/resources in this type of game. Super recommended!
Now let’s talk about the translation: whoever has a problem with the language, since the game has no localization for our language, we inform that we already did, with the help of Jason and horcajo (we need to leave the credits) the pt-BR translation for the game 100% of the texts being translated in the initial version.
After 22 years from dear Faraon, Nepos Games delights us with a game that is very close to Sierra’s game. The game mechanics are similar, if not identical, where through the campaign and scenarios you have to build the city and bring it to the top. A total blast from the past, for those like us who were nostalgic.
Features of Nebuchadnezzar:
- Irrigation to improve the crop surface.
- Caravans to facilitate the transfer of goods with reservations.
- The pollution of the buildings further increases the level of management.
- The increase in the number of employees in production buildings.
- And many more to discover!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel i3+ and equivalents
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 6750 / NVIDIA GeForce 320 / Intel HD 4000, 1024MB VRAM required
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 566.48 MB