NewCity is an Action, Adventure, and Simulation game for PC published by Lone Pine Games, LLC in 2020. Just perfect!
NewCity PC Game 2020 Overview:
Each building has a simple structure, but when you pull it down a little, you can see the messy urban appearance.
The urban development is pretty realistic. The size of cities can ultimately be controlled indirectly since the conditions for large buildings must be created and they do not simply arise out of nothing. This makes the whole game much more realistic than other city building games. At the same time, this is the first game we played in which real metropolises can emerge that not only have several hundred thousand or even millions of inhabitants (which, incidentally, are all simulated individually), but also look like a real metropolis.
Features of NewCity:
- Very good city builder.
- The low poly graphics look chic, the developers have put a lot of heart into the game and regularly bring out updates.
- The performance is not yet fully optimized, but the game is still fresh in the EA, we are very confident that there will be optimizations.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5 3rd gen, Ryzen 5 1000 series
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti, AMD Radeon HD 6870
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Onboard or Discrete
- Additional Notes: Game is simulation heavy as opposed to graphics-heavy; framerate may struggle on large cities with less than minimum requirements
File Size: 187.71 MB