Night of Full Moon is an Action, Adventure, and Strategy game for PC published by Giant Games in 2019. A roguelike card game with good graphics!
Night of Full Moon PC Game 2019 Overview:
It is the Shake Pot genre in the damn pharmacist. The basic starting point of this genre is completely abolished.
Originally it is a smartphone game, so there are many DLC, and without DLC, there are only 4 characters, knight, ranger, sister, and witch, in the main content “Full Moon Night”. However, even with the main content alone, the volume is more than you can imagine, with 4 last bosses + hardware 1-7. In particular, the true last boss waiting at the end of Hard 7 has a different level of strength than before. It’s hard to believe it’s free to work, and you’ll need luck and strategy to win.
DLC is literally extended content, so you can play it without introducing it at first. There is a concept of level and equipment (as far as the play is concerned), and it was good that it fits the world view, such as winning the battle and leveling up or using the equipment card to put it on and show the effect. After the battle with the enemy, conversations with choices may occur, and there is also an interesting system such as fame and courage fluctuating depending on the result of the choices.
Features of Night of Full Moon:
- The cards are Attack, Action, Mana, Magic, Equipment, and Counter cards.
- There are 9 types of characters, each with a different concept card pool.
- There are various monsters and bosses, and each has a different pattern, so it is better to prepare while learning.
- As of the date of writing the review, there are two modes. The normal mode is Suldus, and the updated model is Hearthstone’s underground labyrinth adventure mode.we
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows7, Windows10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1Gb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 1.87 GB