OMORI is an Action, Adventure, and RPG game for PC published by OMOCAT, LLC, PLAYISM in 2020.
OMORI PC Game 2020 Overview:
This is Omori who finally won the championship in the sparkling extension show of various indie games such as Plutonium VS Valhalla’s sequel VS PPB.
We were very much looking forward to hearing that the game we had been waiting for for 5 years would finally be released! Since we first saw the third trailer (the one with the song) on Steam, we’ve been fascinated by the world view and have been waiting for a long time, so we are really happy that it was released. we want an art book and a soundtrack! For the time being, we did the part that corresponds to the prologue, so it will be an impression at that time.
At first, OMORI, who was in an inorganic white room, met his friends, and it was very nice to see the pastel and vivid world spreading in front of us! Also, the interaction of all our friends was kind and we felt love. we can only play in the early stages, so we will add it again if we clear it!
Japanese is not supported yet, but we don’t think that difficult English is used, so if you can read English, please try it! Postscript: It seems that localization work such as Japanese is currently in progress, so we think it will be translated into Japanese soon!
Features of OMORI:
- Jonesy showing 6 years of Jjimbap, wide maps, and various elements (gag greed, combat method, character-specific characteristics and personality that can be seen during combat, etc.)
- A battle more fun than you might think. It gives a little fun to proceed according to who you want to connect with with a shortcut key.
- Build-up of the [psychological fear] tag that builds up from the beginning. Yeo, Byung-Hal Youngjeong Photo
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Intel N4100 (or similar) or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1280×720 display is recommended at x2 resolution but is not required
File Size: 1.78 GB