Out of Line is an Action, Adventure, and Casual game for PC published by Hatinh Interactive in 2021. A great hand-drawn puzzle game!
Out of Line PC Game 2021 Overview:
A simple puzzle platformer set in a fantasy world. A hand-drawn set that is a pleasure to look at.
An ordinary and peaceful escape play that does not go beyond the norm. A puzzle-platformer game about San’s journey to escape from a ferocious machine and restore the world with the power of cubes. The unique world view in which machines and nature coexist and the soft and calm music have their own charm, and the gameplay using the yellow bar that returns to one’s hand at any time is impressive.
At the beginning of the game, San gets a yellow bar that can be thrown, and this yellow bar can be used as a stepping stone or used to hit something and activate a device, so gameplay using the yellow bar is the core of the game. It is impressive that the yellow bar can be acquired again with a single click, and can be used like a boomerang. Here, the section progressing through cooperation with other colleagues in the middle has a rather elaborate corner.
However, apart from these two characteristics, the overall level design is generally simple and typical, and the difficulty is also on the easy side. As it is a good game to clear lightly, there is a feeling that it is relatively less fun to use the brain.
Features of Out of Line:
- The adventure is short
- Complete in 2-3 hours
- The riddles are quite varied.
- There is no narrative like this: we invent the plot ourselves as we observe what is happening. And it is quite interesting to observe, something is constantly happening, and I want to see what happens next.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2500 or AMD FX 6350
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6500, ATI Radeon X1550
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
File Size: 323.75 MB