Out of Sight is an Action, Adventure, and Casual game for PC published by NinjaDuck Games in 2021. The combination of Lo-fi music and nostalgic graphics is really great!
Out of Sight PC Game 2021 Overview:
A casual hidden object game. This is a game for relaxation – no timers or restrictions, you just play for your own pleasure at your own pace.
The soothing BGM is accompanied by a healing windscreen, immerse yourself in the game and slowly find something. Smiling and looking for your mother when there is one left. There is no plot in the game, there is a set of panoramas on which you need to look for the indicated items. Panoramas in full 3D, very detailed and beautiful, they are even interesting just to look at. You can rotate and zoom in / out.
If you cannot find an item, you can use a hint that will indicate its approximate location. At the top left is the points counter – you can ignore it, it is for those who are interested in the competitive element and who want to get into the leaderboard. The controls are convenient, you can play with one mouse. The game looks and sounds great. we loved it. the only pity is that the game is rather short, we want more. we highly recommend – play before bedtime, tired – that’s it.
Features of Out of Sight:
- Randomized object locations for each playthrough
- Great to relax for half an hour and beat your latest high score
- An unobtrusive score system for some light competition between friends
- Full controller support and the ability to play with just a keyboard or just a mouse
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+)/8.1/10 64bit
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Dual Core or similar
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 or similar
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
File Size: 712.88 MB