Override 2 Super Mech League is an Action, Adventure, and Fighting game for PC published by Modus Games in 2020.
Override 2 Super Mech League PC Game 2020 Overview:
The game is relatively interesting. There is no such thing as a whole skin as before. Feeling of changing the color of the head, both hands, both hands, and feet + a using coins.
The blow feels pretty good. we’ve been looking for this super robot fighting game, but it’s a pity that there are fewer people. The watch robot standing at the protagonist’s position is still very handsome from the back, but the face is too mutilated, and the position of the scarf feels weird, why does it always float to the front? All the machines are quite personal, but the painting style is really unaccustomed. The connection is too stuck, can you not match the poor network together?
The biggest question is, where can we buy Ultraman DLC? we saw that XBOX has been played on Twitter, but hasn’t it been sold on STEAM, or what’s wrong? Good guy, we cut the port and bought it, but the country still doesn’t look like it. we will refund and wait for the Ultraman version to be released. we hope to do more linkage so that all the classic super robots will be released.
Features of Override 2 Super Mech League:
- Career Mode: Fight in Mech Leagues
- Ranked Rumbles: Two Mechs enter, one leaves
- Mech Mania: 20 playable robots
- Upgraded Game Modes: Pick your playstyle across match types
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit Required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-760 2.8 GHz / AMD Athlon X4 740 3.2 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2 GB VRAM) / AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2 GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
File Size: 2.94 GB