Pro Cycling Manager 2021 is a Casual, Racing, and Simulation game for PC published by Nacon in 2021. Those who like manager games and cycling will like this game!
Pro Cycling Manager 2021 PC Game 2021 Overview:
The Pro Cycling Manager focuses on the management of a rider or of an entire team over one or more seasons.
One annoying thing: how do you position your fit riders at the front of the peloton at the start of the race so that they are in a good position to launch or follow breakaways?
Features of Pro Cycling Manager 2021:
- For the new ones, it is a great game and all its previous versions, if you go right for pasta, grab an old version for 5 euros and you will have a great time, management and sports all in one and very well brought
- As for casuals who already have other versions, save ur money
- For the hard, it brings interesting news that costs just 38 euros, but hey brings nice changes, flat races now have the incentive of windy areas that break the peloton as if you were going through Pave or mountains and made very interesting stages that They used to be boring
- No big changes but details that are still fun, to see over time.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-540 or AMD Phenom II X4 940
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650, 1 GB or AMD Radeon HD 5770, 1 GB
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 15 GB available space
File Size: 4.13 GB
Part1 Direct Download Link
Part2 Direct Download Link
Part3 Direct Download Link