Pro Gymnast is an Action, Simulation, and Sports game for PC published by Walaber Entertainment LLC in 2020. Kind of game that you can remember to die!
Pro Gymnast PC Game 2020 Overview:
An acrobatic athletic game with a sense of operation. It is reminiscent of QWOP and Getting Over It, which can be seen in PR videos.
You can only rely on your playing skills. Atmosphere and stoicness. Close to the Trials series. we got used to the recent smartphones. It will be a strong taste for Japanese people. In addition to high-speed retries with the touch of a button, which can be said to be essential, replay videos
Recording (mp4 / GIF), course editor, and basics are solid. we are holding it down. There is also a training mode, but when it comes to operation. Tutorials are frequent at California competitions. It’s sandwiched, so it’s better to start without trying to practice first. Get used to it rather than learn it.
The tournament is divided by each course, and medals can be won depending on the conditions. Anyway, goal, take items along the way, constant action. A maximum of four, exceeding the score and scoring within the specified time. Items and action conditions will be invalid if you can’t reach the goal. The first thing to do is to acquire the skills that will enable you to clear it.
Features of Pro Gymnast:
- Good for a laugh.
- Physics seem mostly consistent and solid. Feels like real gymnastics. we hear real gymnasts think so too.
- Surprisingly robust character creation with lots of sliders. Better than most other games.
- Character models are pretty decent-looking. They definitely aren’t hideous.
- Replays, with a replay editor.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: shader model 4.0 capable
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
File Size: 287.07 MB