Puzzletronics is an Adventure, Casual, and Strategy game for PC published by Alexandre Vasconcelos in 2020. Relax and ended up learning basic!
Puzzletronics PC Game 2020 Overview:
For those who want to be distracted, spend time-solving challenges, and with an interesting soundtrack. This is the thing for you.
The assembled circuits often look like the works of Chinese folk craftsmen, but if you take into account the polarity of connecting the components, then solving such problems becomes pleasant fun. By the way, the fuse here should only be connected to the positive pole of the power supply.
An excellent puzzle game, at first it seemed to be very easy but as new electronic components appeared the game became more and more difficult. we like electronics a lot, we think that’s why we identified with the theme, but we believe that people who don’t know electronics may experience more difficulties.
Features of Puzzletronics:
- The logic of the behavior of the basic electronic components and the logic of their placement (sometimes with a bias towards Chinese electronics): power supply, fuse, LED, diode, capacitor, transistor, conductor.
- Fun combinations of components (electronics engineers will appreciate).
- Hints about the components when they first appear.
- Amusing component models.
- Nice translation into French.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card supporting DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 150 MB available space
File Size: 84.82 MB